Boot camp fitness classes are nothing new and they’re becoming increasingly trendy at gyms throughout the nation, but have you tried one? Boot camp classes come in all varieties for all fitness abilities. If you love weight training and sprinting your butt off there are high-intensity interval boot camps and other boot camps to get your booty shaking, like Zumba.
At Optimal Health Medical Fitness, we offer boot camps that focus on interval training for an effective workout that tackles fat loss amazingly. We’ll work with you to accommodate your fitness and nutrition goals to help you along in your weight loss journey. If you’re curious about fitness boot camp, follow along and find out why it’s so advantageous!
Boot Camp for Weight Loss
Boot camp is helpful for weight loss for so many reasons, so if you’ve been going it alone or your weight loss has plateaued, boot camp may help you tackle those last five pounds or help you shed stubborn belly fat. Below are the ways in which boot camp is great for your overall health and wellness.
- Motivational – If you’ve reached a plateau or are looking for a fitness community, a boot camp class is a wonderful motivating factor. Not only are you exercising with a group of like-minded people, you also have an instructor who wants to see you reach your weight loss goals.
- Efficient – If you’re into fitness where you can get the most out of your time during your workout, a boot camp class is great for combining cardio with weight training to target your whole body in usually a one-hour time span.
- Cost-effective – If you like the idea of a personal trainer but are looking for a more cost-effective training, a boot camp is the best of both worlds. When you share a personal trainer, you get a reduced rate and the chance to meet some really cool people.
- Variety – If you’re used to doing the same type of work out day in and day out boredom can set in, so shake things up with a boot camp class to break up the monotony.
- Educational – A boot camp class is a great way to explore a specific type of fitness with additional instruction in make sure you have the proper form. Boot camps may also provide information on nutrition or supplements so you learn valuable information as you train.